1. The booking and payment conditions apply to all bookings of pitches and mobile homes made at Camping Fiemme Village during the 2023/2024 season.
2. Reservations are only considered valid if made in writing via the website or by email. We kindly ask you to make your reservation request as complete as possible. On the basis of the information provided we will send you our best offer.
3. To conclude the booking, you must sign, return the offer by e-mail and pay the deposit within 7 days. Otherwise the booking offer will be automatically cancelled.
4. In the event that the balance of the stay has not been received by the deadline (4 weeks prior to arrival), the campsite holds the right to cancel the reservation without any refund.
5. The date on which the payment will have been recorded on the current account is considered to be the date of payment.
6. In the case of special offers, there may be different payment methods associated with them. In the event that the aforementioned payment methods conflict with the provisions of these regulations, they shall supersede them.
7. Payment offers, reductions, discounts due to associations, etc. cannot be combined. For each booking, if applicable, we will offer the most advantageous option for the customer after consultation.
8. Booking fees are € 15.00 per booking.
9. In the event of late arrival or early departure during the stay, the minimum rate for the booked period must always be paid: the price of the pitch with two persons included or the price of the mobile home with four persons included, the extras for the entire period will be excluded.
10. In the event that the reserved pitch/mobile home is not occupied, without prior notice, by 3 p.m. on the day following the scheduled arrival day, the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
11. Tourist tax is never included in our offer. Sojourn tax amounts to € 1.50 per day, for persons over the age of 14, for a maximum of 10 consecutive days. Sojourn tax must be paid in cash upon arrival.
12. Obvious errors and/or mistakes in general when booking do not legally bind the campsite. Such errors are in fact (from the point of view of an average traveller/camper driver) immediately recognised as such.
13. When booking a mobile home, € 100.00 in cash or credit card will be charged on arrival as a deposit. In case of damage to the facility or lost items, the cost will be deducted from the deposit.
14. Pets are only accepted on request and subject to availability.
15. Cancellations may only be made in writing. The date of receipt of the e-mail or letter regarding the cancellation shall be considered the date of cancellation.
16. In case of cancellation:
17. Italian law applies to all our agreements, contracts, terms and conditions.
18. If one of the provisions in the terms and conditions proves to be void or voidable, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
19. By signing this agreement, customers agree to accept the campsite regulations.
Tante le attività giornaliere per scoprire la Val di Fiemme e il Trentino.